- The COVID-19 Experience: Canada Health Infoway Finds Canadians Trust and Have Come to Depend on Digital Health November 16, 2020New survey insights released to mark Digital Health Week 2020 November 16, 2020 (Toronto) — Canadians and health care providers have met the unprecedented challenge of the COVID-19 pandemic head-on by embracing change in the way health care is delivered — from in-person to virtual. This week is Digital Health Week and to mark the occasion Canada Health Infow […]email@example.com (Nancy Marchioro Admin)
- Pharmacy Brands Canada to Expand PrescribeIT Service to Banner Members in Western Canada October 23, 2020October 26, 2020 (Edmonton, Alberta) — Pharmacy Brands Canada is pleased to announce an exciting new partnership with Canada Health Infoway (Infoway) to launch PrescribeIT®, Canada’s only national not-for-profit electronic prescribing service. This innovative e-prescribing platform will soon be offered in our mettra Pharmacy, Value Drug Mart, Apple Drugs, Pe […]firstname.lastname@example.org (Nancy Marchioro Admin)
- The COVID-19 Experience: Canada Health Infoway Finds Canadians Trust and Have Come to Depend on Digital Health November 16, 2020
Blogs I Follow
- COVID-19 Q & A with Animal-Borne Disease Detective Daniel Streicker April 27, 2020TEDMED Speaker Daniel Streicker provided some great insights about bats and pandemics in his 2018 Talk “What vaccinating vampire bats can teach us about pandemics” and TEDMED blog post. Learn about this Animal-Borne Disease Detective’s perspective on COVID-19 in our Q & A below. TEDMED: What do we know about the origin of COVID-19? Which … Continue readi […]
- Q & A with Anupam B. Jena April 21, 20202020 TEDMED Speaker Anupam B. Jena shares the power of creative observations in his Talk “The profound difference between seeing and looking.” In response to his Talk and his segment on TED Radio Hour, TEDMED spoke with Anupam about observing the changing world during COVID-19. TEDMED: Given the rise of COVID-19, what questions that are … Continue reading […]
- COVID-19 Q & A with Animal-Borne Disease Detective Daniel Streicker April 27, 2020
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- My Tweets
Category Archives: Education
Big Gaps in How Medical Schools Are Preparing Students To Use EHRs – iHealthBeat. It appears that the challenge of educating healthcare students in preparation for a practice that integrates EHRs crosses all heath care domains. The time has come for an educational EHR, one that is integrated throughout healthcare programs and focuses on the implications and impact of the EHR. We need more than a training model that is vendor-specific and task-focussed….
What does this mean for the future of nursing education and nurses in practice in BC? What are the solutions? Province seeing decline in number of nursing graduates.
4 Ways Technology Can Help Empower Teachers And Students Educational technologies have the potential to empower teachers and students when used thoughtfully and appropriately.
14 things that are obsolete in 21st century schools – how is your post-secondary school doing?
Use this objective builder from Arizona State University to help you write your learning objectives.
Interesting report on faculty attitudes to technology.